Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
PO - Option to delete multiple items at once
  • Vapors
    New User
    New User

PO - Option to delete multiple items at once

by Vapors » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi, so we run a lot of purchase orders in RetailEdge, and would love a feature to select and delete multiple items in the PO at the same time. We often times have a lot of items that we delete before we send off the orders (because we want to purchase next week/time), or when they're out of stock when we receive them. It would be fantastic to have that feature, so it can save us a lot of time, instead of having to delete them one by one. If there is any way to do that currently, I would love to know the steps.
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: PO - Option to delete multiple items at once

by RetailEdge Moderator » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Okay we can add it to the list. I am not sure what it would take and there is a lot of error checking going on during the deletion process. Thank you for putting it in context and this always helps us to better understand the problem and how a solution might help other customers.
    Vapors wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 pm Hi, so we run a lot of purchase orders in RetailEdge, and would love a feature to select and delete multiple items in the PO at the same time. We often times have a lot of items that we delete before we send off the orders (because we want to purchase next week/time), or when they're out of stock when we receive them. It would be fantastic to have that feature, so it can save us a lot of time, instead of having to delete them one by one. If there is any way to do that currently, I would love to know the steps.
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1