Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Adding clerk to the nonentered item list
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Adding clerk to the nonentered item list

by glowfish » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:22 am

Hello, :P :P
    We are having issues of employees not using the correct information for items and simply doing a zero enter. If I pull a report it will list the ticket number and item but I was hoping it would also list the clerk. I clicked clerk ID but it didn't add that to the report. I know I can go and look at each ticket number which I will do for now but it would be nice to pull the report and be able to see exactly who is doing the zero entering.
    Thanks!
    Vanessa :P
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Adding clerk to the nonentered item list

by RetailEdge Moderator » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:17 pm

You should run a Sales|Clerk|Items by clerk report. This will list each clerk and the items they have sold. If an item has a ~unassigned~ stock number this would be a non-entered item.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

glowfish wrote:Hello, :P :P
    We are having issues of employees not using the correct information for items and simply doing a zero enter. If I pull a report it will list the ticket number and item but I was hoping it would also list the clerk. I clicked clerk ID but it didn't add that to the report. I know I can go and look at each ticket number which I will do for now but it would be nice to pull the report and be able to see exactly who is doing the zero entering.
    Thanks!
    Vanessa :P
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

by glowfish » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Thank you. I was hoping to have one report with the clerks listed on it. That way the employees can see what amount of zero entering they are doing compared to others and then hopefully self correct.
    Thanks though. This should work. If there is a way to tweak it to do this in the future please do so.
    Thank you
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:26 am

This report will list all the clerks and their sales. If you want to filter it just to non-entered items, just set a filter on Stock Number = ~. That will list all clerks and just their non-entered sales.
    glowfish wrote:Thank you. I was hoping to have one report with the clerks listed on it. That way the employees can see what amount of zero entering they are doing compared to others and then hopefully self correct.
    Thanks though. This should work. If there is a way to tweak it to do this in the future please do so.
    Thank you
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

by glowfish » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:21 am

So I am getting ready for a work meeting and still having a problem with unassigned items. I can pull a report of unassigned items and it will list the description. I can pull a report and list the clerk and the ticket number for the unassigned item but I can't seem to pull a report that has both the description and the clerk name. I am selecting the department as Unassigned so that is easy enough but I would like to go through the list and be able to see the description they used to zero enter an item. That way we can hopefully have a discussion and fix the error. Let me know if there is a way to do this. I have pulled both reports and can go back and forth but it isn't as direct.
    Thank you!
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1