Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
cannot access index field 'RecordID'
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

cannot access index field 'RecordID'

by glowfish » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello,
    We just had a service call for database error and now we can't connect to the island and I am getting this error when trying to go to the sale screen. It received data when looking at the log but sent none (probably because there was none). No route to host error earlier today but then it when through the 3 phases a few times with no problems. I just can't get to sale screen without this new error. Both of the computers are cordless so there shouldn't be a power issue. When the main computer goes to sleep maybe something is happening after we close? I am hoping to not have to make another service call if possible. Hoping you can help through a response.
    Thank you and hope you have a great weekend!
    Vanessa
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: cannot access index field 'RecordID'

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:31 am

That sounds like a damaged table and something we need to have the support team look at. While they are at it ask them why this might have happened. Table damage can occur for many reasons (i.e., hard drive failure, pre-mature shut downs, AV software, etc.). Not just power failures (although this is a pretty common one) and you should have a UPS on your system when you have a desktop system.
    glowfish wrote:Hello,
    We just had a service call for database error and now we can't connect to the island and I am getting this error when trying to go to the sale screen. It received data when looking at the log but sent none (probably because there was none). No route to host error earlier today but then it when through the 3 phases a few times with no problems. I just can't get to sale screen without this new error. Both of the computers are cordless so there shouldn't be a power issue. When the main computer goes to sleep maybe something is happening after we close? I am hoping to not have to make another service call if possible. Hoping you can help through a response.
    Thank you and hope you have a great weekend!
    Vanessa
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1