Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Action by Clerk Specific
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Action by Clerk Specific

by glowfish » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello
    We are continuing to have issues regarding POs being received repeatedly. I recently noticed an order was received 4/2 and then the same order again 4/13. Hoping to know who actually did the receiving, is there a way to identify who did the action from a report?
    Also, is there a way to know what they were seeing before they received the order? I have a hard time believing they would receive it twice. If you hit all, it usually only fills in the ones left to be received. For the whole order to be received twice they would of had to manually put in the amounts noticing the entire time that the column that said received would already be filled in. Confused. It is a total pain because each item has to be manually corrected separately.
    Let me know what kind of detective work I am capable of on this POS.
    Thanks,
    Vanessa
    ps Your interface looks crazy right now. Hope someone is working on it. :P
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Action by Clerk Specific

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:32 pm

There is no way you can see who did the receiving. We can do the detective work if you want us to do a support call. We do have audit logs that allow us in rare cases to see who did what for every action at the store.

One thing that might be happening is that your island might not be synching. If your island is not synching, and someone receives on one and then on another, then you will double up your receiving. This is why in these environments, you need to either make sure you are synching constantly and often. Or communicate with the store that they should not be receiving for items on certain POs. Or turn on security and not allow them to receive items.

The site should look better. Memory issues during an update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

glowfish wrote:Hello
    We are continuing to have issues regarding POs being received repeatedly. I recently noticed an order was received 4/2 and then the same order again 4/13. Hoping to know who actually did the receiving, is there a way to identify who did the action from a report?
    Also, is there a way to know what they were seeing before they received the order? I have a hard time believing they would receive it twice. If you hit all, it usually only fills in the ones left to be received. For the whole order to be received twice they would of had to manually put in the amounts noticing the entire time that the column that said received would already be filled in. Confused. It is a total pain because each item has to be manually corrected separately.
    Let me know what kind of detective work I am capable of on this POS.
    Thanks,
    Vanessa
    ps Your interface looks crazy right now. Hope someone is working on it. :P
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1