Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1
Does Your Enhanced Technical Support include Training?
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Does Your Enhanced Technical Support include Training?

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 am

No. This program is not a training service and we offer training as a service. We feel RetailEdge is really easy to use and doesn't need much training. However as your business grows and you start needing some of the more sophisticated features of the program (multi-location and Island synchronization, discount rules, loyalty programs, security features, etc.) you might want to have some training.

RetailEdge handles a number of different types of businesses. Some need training and some don't. We offer it in discrete chunks of 15 minutes and I would say most users only need about 1-2 hours. But there are some that just need a 15 minute quick overview and they are good to go. Pretty affordable.

If you want to better determine if you are going to need training, download the demo. We encourage all potential users to download and try the demo before they purchase the program. The demo is the real program with just some limitations on the amount of items, sales and customers you can add before it stops allowing you to enter data. If you have trouble understanding and navigating the demo, then you are going to have trouble with the real program. If you have trouble understanding the demo you can always call into the Sales group and have them walk you quickly through the major features.

What differentiates support from training? When you are talking with technical support, they will make it pretty clear when you are speaking with them that you have crossed over into training. But one clear way of knowing that you have entered into training is when you start asking "How Do I?" questions (e.g., How Do I receive goods, How do I ring in a Sale, etc.).

RetailEdge ships with a manual, CD and built in program help that will answer most of these How Do I questions. In addition we have a help file located on our website here. But if you need more we are more than happy to schedule a short training or refresher session.
Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1