Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1
Customer Card Labels
  • BIsrael
    New User
    New User

Customer Card Labels

by BIsrael » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 am

I've seen several requests to allow customization of labels but I understand this is not yet available. In the interm, can you suggest a work around that would allow me to remove the Location, Address and "Cust ID:" from the label.. All I want is the Customer Name, Barcode and text for the Customer ID.

thanks in advance
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Customer Card Labels

by RetailEdge Moderator » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

Right now you would be limited to one of the 5 pre-defined customer card labels we support unless you want to get a custom label.

Another option for you would be to just export your customer database into a CSV file or excel file and then have a separate application print out the information that you want.

Or if you want to get more sophisticated, you could purchase an ODBC driver and then you could access the database and get something like crystal reports to print out your labels.

BIsrael wrote:I've seen several requests to allow customization of labels but I understand this is not yet available. In the interm, can you suggest a work around that would allow me to remove the Location, Address and "Cust ID:" from the label.. All I want is the Customer Name, Barcode and text for the Customer ID.

thanks in advance
  • BIsrael
    New User
    New User

by BIsrael » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 am

Can you elaborate on the "5 pre-defined customer card labels"?

Where can I find samples of these labels?

thanks
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by RetailEdge Moderator » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 am

A quick way to view these would be to just highlight a customer record and press the Print Label button over on the right side after choosing the Customer Card option. Then on the print dialog button select one of the 5 label sizes/types and preview them.

BIsrael wrote:Can you elaborate on the "5 pre-defined customer card labels"?

Where can I find samples of these labels?

thanks
Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1