Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
dashboard question/problem??
  • Jared
    New User
    New User

dashboard question/problem??

by Jared » Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 am

Hello,

I have been testing out the dashboard feature this morning and I really enjoy it. I have a couple of questions.

1. When will the iphone version be available?

2. I noticed that we had reopened our register for a small sale last night that was done by credit card. Rather than re-close it for the one small sale we left it open and just begun adding today's sales to that one sale. After downloading the dashboard feature it is not recognizing that sale from last night although it is on the current retail edge sales report since I did not close.
    I'm assuming it is an issue with the timer on the dashboard feature. Does it reset at 12am so it won't pick up previous days sales that may still be out there? Or is this something that can be implemented in a future update with the dashboard?

Thanks,
    Jared Powell
    Insane Paintball
    Andy
    Developer
    Developer

Re: dashboard question/problem??

by Andy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:43 pm

The RetailEdge Dashboard does a simple date-based summary of "today's" sales. If you made a sale yesterday, after closing, it will not show up in today's Dashboard report because the sale id not happen today.

We are still working on the iPhone version and will try to accelerate the process.

Thanks for the patience.
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1