Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
RE 8 and Quickbooks2006
  • oldgreyguy
    New User
    New User

RE 8 and Quickbooks2006

by oldgreyguy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:13 pm

new install of RetailEdge 8... all defaults taken... prior to installation, Quickbooks worked fine, after initial install, reboot... Quickbooks errors out (11623,0)... the only way I can get QB's to run is to uninstall RE 8...

Myclient will probably not accept this as a way to continue business...

any thoughts??

thanks, bill
    Andy
    Developer
    Developer

by Andy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 am

There is nothing in the default installation package that should affect QuickBooks. We don't touch QuickBooks in any way until a user specifically attempts to export data to QuickBooks.

This is the first we've heard of anything like this and it's entirely possible your seeing an unconnected coincidence.

Can you please post the entire text of the error message (including any text that might be in the title bar of the error window)? This might help determine "who" is generating the error and give us a better clue as to the nature of the error. Also, please indicate exactly when the error is displayed.
  • oldgreyguy
    New User
    New User

by oldgreyguy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:06 pm

Thanks for the prompt response... I agree.. QB's and RE shouldn't have affected each other...

Issue resolved by verify/rebuild of QB database... tis my thought that it was just cooincidental....

bill
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1