Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
2nd Receipt
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

2nd Receipt

by glowfish » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:56 am

Hello
    It would be great if at the sale screen, after completing a sale, I could quickly (2 or less keystrokes) print a duplicate receipt. This is necessary with particular coupons or events where we need to save a few particular receipts, not all. I don't want to print doubles of all receipts and it is inconvenient to go into the sales manager where we are busy to print another. Possibly a button on the sale screen that has print last receipt? Something else?
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Vanessa
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: 2nd Receipt

by RetailEdge Moderator » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 am

Does ctrl-alt-r not work for you? this will reprint the last receipt. So if you occasionally need 2 this is the way to do it.

glowfish wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:56 am Hello
    It would be great if at the sale screen, after completing a sale, I could quickly (2 or less keystrokes) print a duplicate receipt. This is necessary with particular coupons or events where we need to save a few particular receipts, not all. I don't want to print doubles of all receipts and it is inconvenient to go into the sales manager where we are busy to print another. Possibly a button on the sale screen that has print last receipt? Something else?
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Vanessa
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1