Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
adding PO number to receiving in inventory manager
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

adding PO number to receiving in inventory manager

by glowfish » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello,
    When I am searching inventory I often want to see what PO this item came in on. When I click on receiving it give a gate but not the PO# which means I have to do a further search. If this info could be generated on this screen it would save me a ton of time. This is one of those things I keep wishing for repeatedly. I know there are others...I will try to pace myself posting them here....
    Thanks!!!
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: adding PO number to receiving in inventory manager

by RetailEdge Moderator » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 am

That's a great suggestion. We will add it to the list. There is already a quick report button on the right hand side that will allow you to quickly display this information in addition to the margin, destination (in a multi-location operation) and price, margin and % of total.

I am not sure how hard it would be to do this. Sometimes we need to forego displaying information to increase performance.

glowfish wrote:Hello,
    When I am searching inventory I often want to see what PO this item came in on. When I click on receiving it give a gate but not the PO# which means I have to do a further search. If this info could be generated on this screen it would save me a ton of time. This is one of those things I keep wishing for repeatedly. I know there are others...I will try to pace myself posting them here....
    Thanks!!!
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1