Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1
report add on request
  • blemmett

report add on request

by blemmett » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:55 pm

On the detailed sales report(dept., vendor), it would make life much easier if the ITEM ID was listed in addition to the stock number... much like the physical inventory report(dept. vendor).
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: report add on request

by RetailEdge Moderator » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:21 pm

We have heard that suggestion before and I will try to get it into the suggestion list. The only problem I see is that there is very little room in the report to add any additional information. If you have some more information about where you would like to see the item number and which information you would be willing to lose, we can add that to the suggestion.

Thanks

blemmett wrote:On the detailed sales report(dept., vendor), it would make life much easier if the ITEM ID was listed in addition to the stock number... much like the physical inventory report(dept. vendor).
  • jnebradford

by jnebradford » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:10 pm

I need to generate a sales report each day that shows the ITEM ID, Description, and Vendor. Can this be done and if so, how do I access the report?
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by RetailEdge Moderator » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I see that technical support responded to your questions so it sounds like you are ok for now.

We do have an integration with Ship Station if you are using this for shipping items from Amazon. And we do have a discussion with Amazon next week to talk about ways we can have a tighter integration.

Let us know if you need more.
    jnebradford wrote:I need to generate a sales report each day that shows the ITEM ID, Description, and Vendor. Can this be done and if so, how do I access the report?
Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1