Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1
How Do I Get my RetailEdge Data into another Program?
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

How Do I Get my RetailEdge Data into another Program?

by RetailEdge Moderator » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:40 pm

Then when you want to export your RetailEdge data to a file so that you can import it into another program like Microsoft's Excel® or Access®, choose Export from the Tools menu item. This will bring up the Export dialog box that will allow you to choose both the Source Table to export and the Export format (File Type). RetailEdge currently exports to the following file types: Export File Types Yahoo! Internet Store (Inventory) dBase ASCII (Text) QuickBooks (Vendor, Customer and Deposit) RetailEdge can export the following files: Source Tables Inventory Customer PO Master - PO Header PO Data - PO Line Items Receiving - Current Receiving Log - History Sales - Daily Summary (Closings) Sales - Sales History Sales - Today's Sales Vendors Shipping Labels QuickBooks Deposit Choose the file type from the Export File Type combo box. Then either type in the File Name box the name of the file you want to create, or select a file to export to by clicking on the folder button. When you are finished press the Export button. RetailEdge will then display a filter screen allowing you to filter your export by any number of criteria (department, vendor, quantity, etc.). Choose Export/Report Code in the left-hand box and then type in your export code in the Export/Report Code field displayed on the left. RetailEdge will then create the desired Export File Type Note: Any pictures associated with the inventory will not be exported unless you do a Yahoo Store! Export. However, the picture's file name item will be exported with the inventory. If you do a Yahoo! Store Export your pictures will be placed in a ZIP file of the same name. You can then upload these items to your Yahoo! Store using the Yahoo! Store advanced interface. If you need additional information about the Yahoo! Store you can visit their web site at http://www.store.yahoo.com.
Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1