Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Epson Receipt Printer
  • drmcstford
    New User
    New User

Epson Receipt Printer

by drmcstford » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey Everyone,
    I just purchased my retailedge 8.2 system and i'm loving it so far. It seems like it should be pretty easy. However I had purchased an Epson tm-t88iv receipt printer a few weeks ago and now i'm ready to install it, but i noticed my printer has an ethernet connection, is it still possible to install this and use it with retailedge?? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated !

Windows 7 64 bit computer ! :)
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Epson Receipt Printer

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:53 am

That should not be a problem as long as you can setup a Windows driver and print a test print to the printer. Once you have this setup, just tell RetailEdge to print to the printer device T88 using the driver. This can be setup in the Workstation settings on the Receipt Printer 1 tab.

Let us know how it goes.
    drmcstford wrote:Hey Everyone,
    I just purchased my retailedge 8.2 system and i'm loving it so far. It seems like it should be pretty easy. However I had purchased an Epson tm-t88iv receipt printer a few weeks ago and now i'm ready to install it, but i noticed my printer has an ethernet connection, is it still possible to install this and use it with retailedge?? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated !

Windows 7 64 bit computer ! :)
  • drmcstford
    New User
    New User

Re: Epson Receipt Printer

by drmcstford » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Awesome Thanks! worked great!
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1