Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1
How do I track club or program sales
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

How do I track club or program sales

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:29 pm

To track sales to a club member (i.e., wine clubs, loyalty programs, etc.) or to see which customers have not met a minimum sales obligation in RetailEdge POS software, try the following:

1. Create a customer interest(s) for the club(s) and associate the customer(s) with the interest in RetailEdge.
    2. Run a Customer Sales Report by pressing the Reports button on the Tool bar and choosing Reports|Sales|Customer|Items by Customer or Sales by Customer.
    3. When you are asked to filter the report prior to running the report, set the
    a. Date Range for the data range that the Club Members must fulfill their obligations by.
    b. Item(s) or Department or Vendor or some other criteria of item that they must have purchased to fulfill their obligation.
    c. Customer Interest to the Club interest
    d. Quantity to the minimum quantity of the item(s) that they needed to purchase to fulfill their obligation.
    e. Any other filter or combination of filters. Remember filters are addititive (ANDs).

This report should give you the list of Club Customers that still need to fulfill their Club obligations.
Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1