Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1
Why should I buy an All-in-One POS Workstation for my retail business?
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Why should I buy an All-in-One POS Workstation for my retail business?

by RetailEdge Moderator » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:48 pm

At RetailEdge we want to give our retail customers the best tools to make their business succeed. That's why we have stocked our online store with a wide range of products to fit all the different types of businesses RetailEdge supports.

Although you can certainly use your own computer and many customers do, here are some reasons why an All-in-One POS workstation might be the best fit for your business.

1. Style! - We understand our customers want to have a certain look for their retail store. All-in-one's look sleek and modern, as opposed to having clunky black boxes with wires hanging out everywhere. Some like VariPOS and SANGO let you choose from an array of bright and bold colors, giving your store that extra pop at the checkout counter.

2. Compact - This is key for any retailer that has limited counter space. Some all-in-ones have hidden a receipt printer into the base! This de-clutters the counter and hides unsightly wires and cables. Look at the POS-X ION TP5 all-in-one or the RetailEdge 15" Infinity All-in-one if you need something that can fit in a tight space.

3. Retail-hardened - This is just a fancy word for being able to stand the harsh environments retail stores commonly have! Sand, salt, dust, snow, liquid, etc., All-in-one's are designed to be waterproof and dust proof, with resistive touchscreens that can to work with wet hands, sticky frozen yogurt hands, fingernails, and even gloves. And will keep running when your part-time and seasonal employees who don't treat your POS hardware nicely. Check out some good resistive touchscreen all-in-ones here and here.

4. One Vendor - Purchasing equipment from one vendor can prevent finger-pointing if there is a problem. If you have equipment from multiple vendors, it can make it harder to resolve problems when you have one. Each of our all-in-one vendors are reliable, stand behind their equipment, offer great warrantees and provide great support. So if there is ever a problem, one vendor will be there to get you back up and running quickly and efficiently.

And there you have it! Please visit our store for more all-in-ones and if you have any questions about which all-in-one could be best for YOUR retail business feel free to email us at sales@retailedge.com.
Post Reply 1 post Page 1 of 1