Sometimes one will encounter an issue with a Zebra driver where the driver has reinstalled itself (e.g., updating to Windows 10). When this happens the Zebra windows printer driver may lose its stocks file. RetailEdge needs these stocks to determine how to print to the label.
The indication that you have lost your stocks file is that the preview shows the text of a label in the top-left corner of a full sheet of paper. The following steps should remedy the issue:
1. Open a web browser.
2. Navigate to ftp://ftp.highmeadow.com/pub/Support/pr ... bra/Stocks
3. Right-click on ZDesignerStocksforRetailEdge2-11-11.drs and choose “Save Target As” and save to your Download folder or another convenient location.
4. Go to Start->Control Panel->Devices and Printers. If you do not see Devices and Printers, look for Printers and Faxes.
5. Right-click on ZDesigner… and choose "Printer Properties".
6. If you see “Change Properties”, click it, if not, skip this step.
7. Hit “Preferences…”.
8. Go to "Import/Export Settings” tab and hit "Import…” button.
9. Choose the file you saved from steps 1 and 2, and hit “Open".
10. Hit “Apply” and then “OK”.
11. Relaunch RetailEdge, and now the print Preview should show a label-size preview.