Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1
Retailedge old 6.0 error
  • colette
    New User
    New User

Retailedge old 6.0 error

by colette » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:16 pm

I was wondering if anyone knew why I was getting an error that says EDBEngineError in module repli.dll at 00075E12. Thanks
    Andy
    Developer
    Developer

by Andy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Can you please tell us what you are trying to do when you get this error? Also, please tell us the exact set of keystrokes (or mouse clicks) used to recreate the error.

For example, are you trying to start the application, post a sale, edit the inventory, etc?

Thanks.
  • colette
    New User
    New User

by colette » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:39 pm

I get this error when I go to close then complete then after the report comes up, I hit exit and then a confirm box comes up asking me if I want to post the sales and I hit yes and then the error message comes up. It doesn't happen everytime, but what happens is it posts the sales twice so when we go to pay the sales taxes we are paying double.

Key strokes? Four
    Andy
    Developer
    Developer

by Andy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 pm

It sounds like you are going to have to call the office Monday for technical support.

We may ask you to email a backup of your RetailEdge data (or post it to one of our FTP servers) for review. It's possible that you have a corrupt table or other inconsistent data.

You can learn more about technical support options, including pricing, at the following web page: http://www.retailedge.com/re_75_supportpricing.php.

Please call the office Monday morning and we'll be happy to help you out.
Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1