Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Undoing Loyalty HELP!!!`
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Undoing Loyalty HELP!!!`

by glowfish » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:12 pm

SO....as if we aren't busy enough....I posted loyalty dollars from February to July but sadly it was for February 2016!!!!! Not 2017!
    What can I do? I am totally freaking out.
    I am going to run some reports but seriously...:(
    Have you created an undo batch loyalty yet? I am hoping so.
    THanks!
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Undoing Loyalty HELP!!!`

by RetailEdge Moderator » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:55 am

Oops. There might be a way behind the scenes to do it. However you would need to contact technical support about doing this. The issue is that the batch does not only post in loyalty $ accumulated for the period, but also if you have not reached the set criteria, it also posts in carry over so that you have that much available towards the last months batch. In addition, if someone had carry over and then the batch reached the loyalty criteria, the carry over will be converted to loyalty $. So unwinding loyalty can be problematic.

I would just send an e-mail to support and see what can be done.

If you have the batch report printed out then you might see that it is not that bad and you can manually go in and adjust the loyalty $ in each of the customer records.

glowfish wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:12 pm SO....as if we aren't busy enough....I posted loyalty dollars from February to July but sadly it was for February 2016!!!!! Not 2017!
    What can I do? I am totally freaking out.
    I am going to run some reports but seriously...:(
    Have you created an undo batch loyalty yet? I am hoping so.
    THanks!
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1