Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
ERROR CHECK LOG Problem Syncing need HELP
  • baitshop3542
    New User
    New User

ERROR CHECK LOG Problem Syncing need HELP

by baitshop3542 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:49 pm

I keep getting an error when trying to sync my island to main and vise versa! Some days it will work fine and then other days it wont work. Some days it will stop working mid day. this is a huge problem for me. What do I need to do to fix this. Hamachi is working and so is my internet.I get this when check the log viewer: Server Connection Problem (Phase_0): "Socket Error # 10060 Connection timed out."
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: ERROR CHECK LOG Problem Syncing need HELP

by RetailEdge Moderator » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Here is the forum post that talks about how to fix synchronization problems. It is geared toward multi-location pos installations but they also apply to island synchronization. It sounds like you can skip to Step 3.

http://www.retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3279.

If a RECON service keeps stopping, then you can set the properties of the service and set the recovery properties to restart the service after the first, second, and subsequent failures. You can try setting Reset fail count after 1 day and restart service after 1 minute.

If you need us to do additional troubleshooting, just call into technical support and they will be happy to help.
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1