Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Switching Labels!
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Switching Labels!

by glowfish » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:51 am

Rrrrr
    I had all my notes and they have vanished. If you have the details please post them for me.
    This is what I am doing:

Printing Preferences-
    Gap change from .12 to .08
    label w/marks
    stock-2.2 x.5 jewelry

Change in Retail Edge-
    Tools-settings-workstation
    Modify Labels
    Switch to 2.2x.5 1up jewelry

TURN OFF ZEBRA!!!
    Turn back on and recalibrate.

Not working...it is using up tons of labels to calibrate, not just 3 or 4 and not printing 3 labels consecutively.
    We spent HOURS on this last time and I remember the only problem was turning the zebra on and off. What else am I missing?
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Re: Switching Labels!

by glowfish » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:04 pm

I am going through labels trying to figure this out like they are popcorn.

Do you remember what gap width we set? I have tried all of them from .12 to .07 and none are getting the labels to print right. I have turned off machine and turned back on as well as closed and opened retail edge.

It is printing the 2 then a blank then a cut off third just like last time. I remember us all knocking our heads together and at the very end realized that we just had to turn the printer on and off. I am stuck back in the evil loop.

Please help!
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

Re: Switching Labels!

by glowfish » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Arghhhhh
    So I switched back to EPL from ZPL and got it to print my regular labels. Zebra printer company has been contacted but they are busy and will be calling back. I am still not sure why I can't get jewelry labels to print. We were able to go through the steps and to switch back and forth.
    If there is another tech support person who might have a trick please contact me.
    I don't mind switching to ZPL but we are in full holiday inventory stocking and I need labels. I really need jewelry labels too and would love to be able to print them.
    Thanks!
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1