Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
report items sold per month
  • glowfish
    New User
    New User

report items sold per month

by glowfish » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:18 am

Hello
    I printed out a report that gave the number of each item sold each month. For some reason I can't find that report now. It looked like a spreadsheet with the months along the top and the items in the first column. There was a number of items sold for each month printed from left to right.
    Any idea which report this was? A snap shot of each report might be a nice thing to be able to scroll through. It would help me figure out what info each report will give me. I don't even think I've tried them all.
    Thanks
    Vanessa
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: report items sold per month

by RetailEdge Moderator » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Most of the time our reports don't show time values grouped across the top. This is done because of formatting concerns for long date ranges or in the case of multi-location environments too many locations to be displayed properly.

There are however some exceptions.

1. Sales Density Report. Sales |Sales|Sales by Date|Sales Density. This will show you sales by hour for each day of the week across the top.

2. Inventory Compound - Receiving by Month. Inventory|Items|Compound|Compound - Receiving by Month. This will show you On Hand Inventory, Quantity Sold and Receiving for each month across the top.

3. Inventory Compound - Sold by Month. Inventory|Items|Compound|Compound - Sold by Month. This will show you On Hand Inventory, Quantity Received and Sold for each month across the top.

I think you want the third one.
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1