RetailEdge 8.2.48 Release Notes
Published November 8th, 2016
This small release includes minor fixes.
1. QuickBooks export incorrectly posting Cash Drawer Adjustments to General Journal Entry records (introduced in 8.2.47).
2. Full Page Custom Receipt no longer truncates “Sales Quote” label.
3. Non-US currency symbols now display properly on the Round-Up Donation confirmation screen.
4. Fixed errors that sometimes occur when creating new blank payment tiles on the touch-style Sales Screen.
5. Inventory Manager: Receiving tab now properly shows the last received quantity for an item.
6. Warehouse Transfer Sales Report: No longer freezes on Pass 2.
7. Edit Location Settings: Automatic rounding option no longer prompts for value when feature is turned off.
8. Sales Screen - Touch-Style: Payment screen no longer resets payment amount to zero when pressing Enter while Tender box has blank value.