Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Barcode Label Number and Sales Receipt
  • Mark Watford
    New User
    New User

Barcode Label Number and Sales Receipt

by Mark Watford » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 am

Just recently started using RE for our business. Noticed through testing that the barcode labels do not have the barcode number, just the lines of the barcode. I did not see where there were any options to include it or not. From the forum I see that you cannot produce your own custom label RE does it. Is there a way to include the number? On the sales receipt do not want the info where it shows what the discount of the part is, is that possible?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Isaac

Re: Barcode Label Number and Sales Receipt

by Isaac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Mark,

For the labels:
    Which label size are you printing to? 2.25 x 1.25 or something else?
    The 'Zebra/Eltron 2.25"w x 1.25"h, 1 Up' label includes the ItemID which I think is what you mean by the 'barcode number'.

For the discount showing on the receipt:
    What is your intent?
    You might be able to accomplish what you are looking for by going to Tools->Settings->Workstations->Modify->Receipt Options 1->Advanced Receipt Options and uncheck 'Include "You Saved" Section'.
  • Mark Watford
    New User
    New User

Re: Barcode Label Number and Sales Receipt

by Mark Watford » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:23 am

I was only printing the barcodes to a sheet of paper not to a barcode printer. The Item_ID is produced by RE, that is not the barcode# I am looking for if I am understanding your answer. The number I was looking for is a 12 digit number which is associated to the lines of the barcode and is printed just below the barcode. It really isn't all that important since the Sku and Item_Id are on the barcode and can be entered if the barcode is not readable. For the receipt printer to not show the part details that worked great.

Thanks for the help,
    Mark
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1