Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Catalog Printing With Pictures
  • Donaromas
    New User
    New User

Catalog Printing With Pictures

by Donaromas » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:37 am

We have been adding pictures to most of the products that we add to our inventory. Sometimes our clients request estimates and product availability and it would be very convenient to be able to print a catalog with pictures and prices for them. The product description, and user fields would be very useful to have in this option as well.
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Catalog Printing With Pictures

by RetailEdge Moderator » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:54 pm

We would be happy to add this to the list of suggestions. But the first thing to do when making a request for a new report would be to mock up what you would like it to look like. Many Nurseries use different fields for different things (e.g., latin names, common names, watering requirements, etc.).

Let us know and this will help us make the report work for as many different customers as possible.

Thanks

Donaromas wrote:We have been adding pictures to most of the products that we add to our inventory. Sometimes our clients request estimates and product availability and it would be very convenient to be able to print a catalog with pictures and prices for them. The product description, and user fields would be very useful to have in this option as well.
  • Donaromas
    New User
    New User

Re: Catalog Printing With Pictures

by Donaromas » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:13 pm

It would be great to be able to select which fields to display, but we typically use the stock number field which would be nice in the lower corner with a picture above it. Then on the right side it would be nice to have Description, Class, and User Fields 1,2 and 3. Then below it all a barcrode for easy ordering. If you would like me to make a proof I can try to get one together when I have a chance.
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1