Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1
Retail Edge w/ ebay/marketplaces.
  • JacobRE2012

Retail Edge w/ ebay/marketplaces.

by JacobRE2012 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm

I do alot of my business on marketplaces such as eBay. Data entry can be tedious hassle and quite time consuming. Is there a way somehow to download sales from eBay into a file/document and then go in and import/upload the file into the Retail Edge system so it would practically automatically upload all of my customers information, and at the same time adjust my current level inventory?
    RetailEdge Moderator
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Retail Edge w/ ebay/marketplaces.

by RetailEdge Moderator » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm

We don't currently do anything with ebay. But we do have an integration with ModernRetail that will allow you to upload your inventory and download your sales. I know that they push data over to different marketplaces and so you might want to see what they can do for you.

www.modernretail.com

JacobRE2012 wrote:I do alot of my business on marketplaces such as eBay. Data entry can be tedious hassle and quite time consuming. Is there a way somehow to download sales from eBay into a file/document and then go in and import/upload the file into the Retail Edge system so it would practically automatically upload all of my customers information, and at the same time adjust my current level inventory?
Post Reply 2 posts Page 1 of 1