RetailEdge 8.2.11 Release Notes
Published November 2, 2011
This release is primarily a maintenance release to fix issues in 8.2.10.
1. Island reset utility now has the option to reset data back to a particular date.
2, RECON Multi-Location Synchronization Engine will now automatically update itself before verifying the tables to ensure that the update occurs even if the table verification fails or takes too long.
3. RECON session timeout is now set to 3 hours so that during verification/rebuild operations to prevent time outs during verification of larger tables.
4. RetailEdge Island will now warn user if system clock if off by more than 5 minutes from the external time server since it is critical that the local system clock is accurate for synchronization.
1. The SQL enhancements in 8.2.10 that sped up some areas of the program could slow down other areas of the program with certain data types and sizes. Removed the SQL enhancements in these areas (updating, Adding to POs).
2. Inventory Reports now properly display item prices in multi-location environments for users with older data.
3. Modified calculation of inventory quantities. Due to a a chip level rounding (Intel Chip Issue) issue when summing a series of numbers that have lots of fractional and negative values. RetailEdge is no longer using the scale resolution to calculate the number of digits after the decimal. Number of digits after the decimal has been set to a maximum of 4.
4. In a multi-location installation, credit card data in master database is now being purged to match option set for location database.
5. Fixed Typos.