The following changes have been made to RetailEdge Point of Sale Software 8.1.9 Version 8.1.9.
1. New Item Quan Tab on Inventory Manager will now show every change to Inventory Quantities. You can filter this by Location and Action Type.
2. Added Feature to allow setting of Quantity on Receiving, Copy to PO, Copy to To and Label printing functions. Now allows users to:
a. Set All Quantities to 0 (Reset),
b. Set All Quantities to One (Shelf Labeling),
c. Match Quantity To On Hand (useful when creating temporary POs to Allow Labels to be quickly printed in another location),
d. Set Quantities to On Hand + On Order (Useful when printing tags for items requiring pricing changes and re-tagging of all inventory) .
3. Moved Promotion Code Combo Box to Payment Tab on regular Sales Screen. Customers were not presenting promotional information until the clerk was ready for the Payment. This keeps the clerk from having to go back to the Customer tab.
4. Added Register ID to Tape Style Receipt. Ticket number is now followed by Register ID.
5. Matrix Parent Images and Add-Ons will now be automatically created for Children that don't already have these values set.
6. Added No Sale Advanced Option to the Sales Touch Screen.
7. Reducing Keystrokes. Now you can just use A and not Alt A on Adding a Vendor, Item, Customer and ToDo.
8. Increased performance of Find operation for large query results. Increases lookups by 75% on large number of item lookups.
9. When redeeming multiple Gift Cards cursor will now stay on the last gift card redeemed.
10. Added encrypted swipe functionality to PPI processing. This is to make swiping a credit card more secure since it removes the possibility that someone will try to swipe a credit card into another program (notepad). This feature is limited only to PPI Paymover customers.
1. Many minor fixes due to error log reporting provided by RetailEdge Users. Thanks everyone for posting these up when prompted.
2. Receive Log Export filtering by Location (ALS) - closed.
3. Undeleting Purchase Orders when filtering All locations and filtering on some criteria now works.
4, The Post button is now disabled immediately after undeleting a Transfer Order.
5. Print Labels Blows/Freezes no longer freezes if you select too many records
6. Sales Touch Variable Weight Barcode now displays proper quantity on screen. Just a visual issue.
7. Miscellaneous Cosmetic Changes to program text and grid sizing.
8. Sales Touch Store Credit now will only put the Sale Total amount in the grid by default.
9. Added text labels to Tab Titles for Windows 64 Bit Versions. 64 Bit Vesrions do not support dynamic assigning of text on tabs.